Google
 

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Now I Want a Built-in Webcam, Too Many Tangling Cables

When I bought my E1405, Dell didn't have the built-in webcam option. Now they have it on pretty much every standard laptop PC in their product line. Now I really wish I could have added that option because it would save myself a USB port and most importantly, less cables to get tangled in. Having the built-in webcam would mean that I don't have to carry around the webcam and its cable when I move around my house since my home is now Wi-fi enabled, I can bring my laptop into the study room, the dining table, the living room and back to my bedroom without losing my Internet connection.

With the idea of wireless webcam still a decade away, the best option available now is built-in webcams. Unfortunately, there's no option to install a built-in webcam to laptops now. I hate the feeling of owning old technology. I am currently using a Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000. However, if you have the money, I am recommending the Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 which is the one which my girlfriend is using right now. She bought it after my recommendation and she's very happy with its features and quality.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25