Google
 

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Transformers the Movie (2007)

I just watched Transformers the movie (2007). Yeah, I am very late for such a good movie. I was quite shocked by the ending of the story as in the cartoon, Optimus Prime was supposed to sacrifice himself to save the Earth. And now the little boy did it. He saved the Earth. Anyhow, it was a good movie which kept me glued to my PSP screen for the whole night. I am actually thinking about buying it's DVD for collection. Since HD DVD is officially dead, I should look out for the Blu Ray DVD of the Transformers movie. I'll look for a special edition set because that's what I collect. So both movies, the real life one and the cartoon on are on the right, just to show you that the gap is about 21 years. Yup, for the same movie title. 21 years. Where have all the creative people been?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25