Google
 

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Sedona Method is The Technique for A New Earth?

A follow up on the earlier post Key to Happiness: The Sedona Method, where the Sedona Method is a channel to achieve peaceful revolution in consciousness and value that is sweeping the planet. The Sedona Method has been taught globally to hundreds of thousands of dollars with the mission to spread happiness to all. As I have mentioned before, I rarely pay attention to books stressing on how to make yourself think positively and be happy in life but the Sedona Method has made its name to so many households so it got my attention.

"The Method teaches you to release the limiting emotions that are holding you back by asking some simple questions." This is something which I emphasize in my life as well. Whenever something bad happens, I would try to not focus of why and what's happening to me. Instead, I would focus on what I can do to make things better, for myself and also for others around me. Eversince I experienced life after high school, I have learned to realise the reality of life and learned to move on easily. I let go of things and emotions which are refraining me to move on with life and lead a happier life, towards a new earth concept. "A New Earth then goes on to give suggestions as to how you and I can live life now free of this unnecessary suffering and stop imposing this suffering on others."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25