Google
 

Friday, February 15, 2008

Frustration As Yahoo! Services Down + Flickr, MyBlogLog, Del.icio.us

I have been trying to access my Yahoo! Mail for the past few hours but to no avail. Seems like the Yahoo! servers are down or something. This can be really frustrating especially if you need to retrieve certain files or information stored in your Yahoo! accounts. I checked with other sites which are owned by Yahoo! and the results are the same. Flickr and MyBlogLog are both unavailable too. And I can't sign in to Yahoo! Messenger (YM) as well. I checked further via Wikipedia on all the services owned by Yahoo!, and found out the del.icio.us is also down. Maybe a good sign that Yahoo! might need some Microsoft backing up afterall heh?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25