Google
 

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pedal No More With Motorized Bicycle Engine

Bicycles were the thing to have when I was a kid. From getting a spanking new bike from the run-down bicycle shack to unwrapping it to learning to ride to cycling around my neighborhood during the evenings of my younger days, they all made me a happy boy. Today, about 20 years after, bicycles still don't fail to amaze me. I owned one in college to help me to get to classes on time. I found it to be extremely useful to help me rush for late classes and get to work easier on the weekends. Occasionally, it was used for leisure and recreational cycling around UW's campus and also Lake Mendota. However, what amazes me today is different from last time. Nowadays, you can motorize your bicycle! It's fun, safe, and economical! You can easily install it yourself if you get the bicycle engines motor kit which already includes all the necessary mounting hardware needed to attach it directly to any bike. This is a perfect option for students, vacationers and even event personnels. Having a motorized bicycle means less puffing and panting as you cycle uphill while enjoying the benefits of having a bicycle. Are you still pedaling? Why don't you check out some options to join the motorized bicycles club?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25