Google
 

Sunday, February 10, 2008

BitLocker Drive Encryption Only in Vista Ultimate

As I again searched for password protection for folders in Windows Vista, I failed to fins any useful solution. From the Vista Help section, I managed to find out that Vista Ultimate has the BitLocker Drive Encryption feature which somewhat serves to protect the files in the computer from intrusion. However, from the 1st idea which I stumbled upon from Blingo, doesn't seem like it's what I am looking for exactly. With intrusion of privacy becoming so common nowadays, I need to look for options to safeguard my privacy. Urged by my own self to do something to protect myself from being vulnerable to probable privacy intrusion of computer files by thieves, computer technicians, hackers, and also busybody peers. So I am still waiting to Microsoft to add a password protect feature to safeguard folders in the next or coming versions of Microsoft Windows.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25