Google
 

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Nike Comes Out with Mercurial Vapor IV a.k.a. Mercurial Vapor 4

Long since the Nike Mercurial Vapor caught my interests, Nike has now come out with Mercurial Vapor IV a.k.a. Mercurial Vapor 4 to continue on its improvement from its previous predecessor, the high successful Mercurial Vapor III. Nike invited star strikers from the English Premier League such as Chelsea's Didier Drogba, Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo and Arsenal's Theo Walcott for direct input into the designing of Vapor IV. One improvement that Nike has made on each of its Mercurial Vapor series is speed. Vapor IV is no different. It is said to bring upon increased speed in shooting and dribbling apart from contributing to the overall speed of a player. Nike's innovative Speed Plate technology helps to give players instant acceleration and make them fastest to the ball. This is said to be one of the lightest soccer boots in the market today.


This is the latest product line from Nike and I wish I could afford it as it was just introduced this February so prices are still at retail highs. Nevertheless, of you're a Mercurial Vapor fan like I am and you have the money to spend, why not take a look at it? I think it's available in most Nike stores by now. Fow now, I am still looking for a pair of Mercurial Vapor [Black/Red] dating back to 2 years ago. I just can't give it up yet. If anyone knows where they still sell this new, do let me know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25