Google
 

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sony's Slow Effort to Fight Off Counterfeit Fake Memory Stick

I came across a site post titled Warning About Counterfeit Memory Stick® Media on Sony's website as I was clearing out my bookmarks. I read through it and found Sony's effort to be insufficient and lack of determination to warn consumers on the fake or counterfeit Memory Sticks. I can get better advice from eBay forums to be honest, with screenshots of what is real and what is fake with pointing guides to judge if a memory stick is a counterfeit.

At the end of their post, Sony added: To help Sony take action against counterfeit activity, please report counterfeit Memory Stick media to: stopfakes at am dot sony dot com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25