Google
 

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Engaged in Twisted Metal: Head On (PSP), And It's Coming to PS2!

I first played Twisted Metal on my housemate's PS2 about 2 years ago. Even though the graphics weren't the most amazing ones like those you could get from Ninja Gaiden and Metal Gear Solid, the setup of the story and the idea of the missions are enough to get us hooked onto it.

After I purchased my PSP, I obtained Twisted Metal: Head On and I was very much engaged onto it on the small PSP screen. Collecting weapons and avoiding enemy attacks were just part of the mission to destroy the enemies to unlock more offensive vehicles and weapons. Swerving my way through the obstacles and hideouts was tiring to my left thumb. It'd be swollen if I continued on for hours, glued to the game. It was the miniaturity of the vehicles which interests me. Vehicle combat mission based games has always been one of my favorites. Spyhunter is another game which falls into this category. And recently it was announced that Twisted Metal: Head On is coming to PlayStation 2 (PS2) and it will be marketed under the title Twisted Metal: Head On: Extra Twisted Edition. Sounds tempting doesn't it?

Edit: Added trailer :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

ss_blog_claim=63b607131aac3f64f6ca91498c8d4c25